Performance air filters and induction kits
A Panel performance air filter will flow more air with less restriction. This is a direct replacement for your standard air filter with no modifications and is the entry level upgrade.
Cold Air Intake (CAI) systems is the next level. Manufactured from carbon fibre further improves this material by incorporating a proprietary thermal barrier layer in its construction. The result is an exceptionally light and strong part that minimizes intake temperatures. This ensures that the engine optimizes power by receiving the coldest and most oxygen rich air possible.
Our intakes for VW/Audi cars represent the pinnacle of induction design. Extensive testing has resulted in an intake that maximizes performance in all driving conditions. Power will come on sooner and the engine will pull longer and stronger.
Benefits of the CAI system:
- Improves Throttle Response
- Increases Horsepower and Torque
- Decreases Turbo ‘Lag’
- Flattens Torque Curve (engine is less ‘peaky’)
- Improves Fuel Economy
- Enhances Engine’s Volumetric Efficiency
- Enhances Sound of Turbo Diverter Valve
- Works with All Aftermarket Diverter Valves
- Installs in an Hour (does not require bumper or headlight removal)
- Maintains All Factory Emissions Components
- Fits Both Manual and Automatic Transmissions
- Unique Thermal Barrier Composite Construction Ensures Low Inlet Temperatures
The Uprated Intercooler System dramatically lowers charge air temperature and resists heat soak far better the factory intercooler system. Through a massively increased core volume, superior intercooler core design and smooth, cast end tanks, engineers were able to create an intercooler capable of supporting power levels well beyond that of the factory unit. Expect increased horsepower and torque and dramatically prolonged performance.
- Dramatically lowers intake air temperature
- Increases horsepower and torque while prolonging performance
- larger than stock
- Larger inlets and outlets
- Pressure tested for leak proof operation
- Aluminium end tanks
- All required parts supplied
Turbo upgrade kits
Building upon over a decade’s worth of experience with turbocharged Audi and VW engines, including over half a decade with direct injected engines, APR’s Engineers have taken the 2.0T to ground breaking levels of performance without compromise.
APR is pleased to introduce the 2.0T Stage III GTX Turbocharger System. Producing over 440 horsepower on 93 (R+M)/2 octane and over 475 HP in racing configurations with nearly no increase in turbocharger lag over the vehicle’s factory setup, Stage III GTX places the 2.0T’s accelerative performance in the same league as that of large V8 supercharged muscle cars and sub £400,000 exotic sports cars. Thanks to the vehicle’s with all-wheel drive systems, power delivery is unlike anything previously experienced in standard form. As you hear a new exotic growl from your exhaust system, expect exhilarating g-force levels sure to put a huge grin on your face!
View our store for what are available for your car or call us on 01482 322446