- The Will to Win- is a good way of describing our product philosophy. The main aspect of Eibach Suspension Components is a noticeable improvement of the driving characteristics – the basis for being a winner – brought to you directly from motorsport. The enhanced sporty look on your vehicle with our high-performance products is only of secondary importance. This is where we stand out from other companies: we only lower the vehicle’s centre of gravity as far as it is technically practical. You will not find extreme tuning here: at Eibach, performance and handling – therefore the joy of driving – are the priorities. All the products are developed, manufactured and tested by ourselves. This is the only way to 100% fulfil the high demands set by both you the customer, and our team. Eibach are Official suppliers to Audi sport. http://eibach.com/global/en
- The world’s foremost automotive brands put their confidence in our quality. Why? Because we develop and produce suspension components in collaboration with our partners from the automotive industry. By placing your trust in our experience too, you’ll be opting for the BILSTEIN driving experience when you exchange your suspension components.
- Technology transfer from original equipment manufacturing and motor sports
- Expert knowledge of the world’s most renowned brands, such as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, BMW, Audi, Bugatti, Ferrari, Lotus, Jaguar and many more
- Comprehensive product range
- High market coverage and availability
- We develop, construct, manufacture and sell dampers and clutches for use in racing vehicles and performance enhanced series vehicles. Our successful commitment in motorsports enables us to transfer our knowledge – from the Formula 1 race car to the series production vehicles.
Driven by Success-Side by side with our partners in motor sports we are ready to face the newest technical challenges. We test our products under the extremely demanding conditions of racing and use the resulting conclusions for the continuous improvement of our products.
Driven by Ambition-The product lines ZF Racing and SACHS Performance reflect our most important target markets – and our goal of consistently achieving record performances.
- Milltek Sport exhausts are produced in high quality type-304 aircraft grade stainless steel. This material is anti-magnetic (other manufacturers’ stainless steel may not be) and is less susceptible to discolouration. This quality of stainless steel is used on all pipework and the total construction of the silencer. Mandrel bending ensures full flow bends for better gas flow and Milltek systems are increased in bore to ensure ultimate performance without the loss of mid-range torque. All Milltek exhausts are designed, developed and manufactured in-house in the UK.
- We are dedicated in applying our wealth of knowledge and technical expertise, gained through years of research and development, to create performance products that deliver the highest level of quality.
- The H&R philosophy is simple and effective: To manufacture the best suspension products, using only the highest grade materials, and then back all of our products with unparalleled customer service. This philosophy has made H&R what it is today – the industry leader in high performance, quality suspension components. Be it on the street or on the track, H&R has become synonymous with consistent, proven suspension performance and quality.
- Imprecise handling? Uneven tyre wear? Braking instability?
These are the common problems associated with soft, ageing, or failing rubber compound suspension bushes. POWERFLEX products offer the cure. No special tools are needed, and applications (that are constantly being added to) are available on a wide range of new and older popular models.
Our bushes offer:
- Prolonged tyre life
- Improved performance
- Increase safety
- Greater cost-effectiveness
- Pagid Racing supplies high performance friction materials to sports car manufacturers such as Aston Martin, Audi, Ferrari and Porsche. In racing its products are used at all levels from the club racing competitor up to professional and factory-backed GT, sports car and touring racing teams.
- BMC’s bio is linked to a long series of sport racing successes since 1973 with the import and distribution in the Italian market of performance kit from the Japanese specialist Yoshimura. From 1973 to 1991 BMC was essentially a distribution company for motorcycle accessories dealing in brands such as Yoshimura, Bridgestone, Kayaba Keihin, Mikuni and Cosworth. During those years BMC Technicians have also assembled many racing and street motorcycles writing some important pages in the history of the Italian motorcycle design.Since 1991 BMC began to distribute technical material also for automotive (Cosworth and Remus) but the first real customer was Ferrari.The activity in air filtration began by chance, passion and determination.
Importer and distributor for many years of a well known brand of sport air filters, now a BMC competitor, BMC suddenly found itself facing a development request in a short time for a special filtration component from the Team Ferrari Formula 1.
Thanks to the know how obtained in years of racing and the passion feeling of it’s staff, BMC is now the supplier of several Formula 1 Teams, as well as WTCC, American Le Mans, DTM, Superbike, MotoGP and many more…
- Whiteline boasts a worldwide reputation as a leading manufacturer of enhancement and performance suspension components that deliver significant gains in vehicle balance, precision steering, grip levels and outright driving performance.
Their range consists of adjustable sway bars (also known as anti roll bars or stabiliser bars) chassis bracing, alignment products and chassis control products. These products provide automotive workshops, tuners, enthusiasts and racers with innovative solutions to suspension and handling problems and delivering
- Brembo has always been synonymous with engineering excellence, as befits the world’s leading maker of brake systems for motor cars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles.
For more than 40 years now, we have been equipping the most prestigious makes of cars and bikes, working closely with the top drivers and riders and together, we have won more than 200 world titles.
Whatever the vehicle, our aim has always been to surpass known standards and seek out new challenges. Indeed the Brembo group spends an increasingly large proportion of its revenues on R&D, employing more than 450 specialist engineers and technicians.
Every new product, every single item added to our range represents a fresh victory, the outcome of a rigorous and exciting process that begins with computer simulations and culminates in marketing and distribution,
following successful completion of the most stringent quality testing procedures.
- Today KONI is recognized world-wide as the quality shock absorber specialist par excellence, focusing solely on high performing suspension-damping technology for Cars, Racing, Specialty Trucks, Busses, Trailers, Locomotives and Railway Rolling Stock.
KONI shock absorbers and ride systems are, unlike from other manufacturers, specially designed for each and every application without any compromise to quality, durability and available best technology to fulfill the highest requirements for comfort, safety and vehicle (handling) performance.
- Founded in 1969, Goodridge has developed from a single seat race team in Canada, to a globally recognized leader in Fluid Transfer Systems. Goodridge is the world’s leading manufacturer of performance fluid transfer systems. It operates in the OEM, automotive, motorcycle, motorsport, defence and specialist industrial sectors. This dynamic private company manufactures in ten facilities globally and supplies customers around the world with a unique combination of design, innovation, reliability and outstanding service. Goodridge has a turnover of over £30 million with >100 staff in Exeter and >300 worldwide
- Every Supersprint system has been researched, designed and tested to insure additional power and to enhance overall performance. All design is validated by extensive testing which includes hours of dyno testing on Supersprint’s Maha 4-wheel chassis dynamometer. In fact no other exhaust manufacturer, race team engine testing department or car manufacturer has the performance evaluating experience of Supersprint.
- A french company producing high quality lubricants for all you performance needs from road car to race track
- The product range for industry comprises over 100,000 products: From screws, screw accessories and tools, chemical-technical products and additives.